Here are 8 Signs that may indicate that you are!
Women are often unaware that they’re introverts -– specifically if they’re not shy — because they may not realize that being an introvert is about more than just cultivating time alone. Instead, it can be more instructive to pay attention to whether they’re being drained of or feeling re-energized by being around others people, even if they really enjoy their friends, family, or clients.
Despite all of the information out there concerning introversion, it remains a frequently misunderstood personality trait. But more and more women introverts are standing up for who they are and are embracing there quiet natural way of living and being.
Not sure if you are an Introvert Woman?
Here are eight signs that may be an indication that you are!
1. Introverts are very uncomfortable with small talk and pointless idle chatter. We tend find it as being a source of anxiety, or at least frustration. For many quiet types, chitchat can feel insincere.
2. You often feel alone in a crowd.
3. You get easily distracted and overwhelmed in environments with an excess of stimulation.
4. You need time alone to recharge their batteries.
5. You tend to avoid being surrounded by people on all side
6. You screen all your calls — even from friends.
7. You’ve been told to speak up for yourself or to “come out of your shell.”
8. You tend to alternate between phases of work and solitude, and periods of social activity.